- 5 pounds Biloxi Shrimp boiled & chopped
- 2 boiled eggs – chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickle relish
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon bell pepper
- Boil shrimp as hot as you like them and salt to your taste.
- Combine all ingriedients in a large mixing bowl
- Refrigerate for at least 12 hours for a better, tastier salad.
If you’re looking for more inspiration, try some of our other Shrimp Recipes. Whatever is on your menu, Biloxi Shrimp Co. can ship the delicious, wild-caught shrimp you need right away. Browse from our selections of wild-caught Gulf Coast shrimp, place your order and get ready to enjoy delicious fresh shrimp with family and friends today!