Spice up your next party platter with these Shrimp Rangoon Mini Bell Peppers!
15 mini bell peppers, sliced in half, seeded
1 tsp chili powder
¼ tsp garlic powder
Salt to taste
1 tbl olive oil
4 oz cream cheese room temperature
2 tbsp chopped green onions
1 tsp lime juice
1/3 cup finely shredded gouda or white cheddar cheese
Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray or brush with olive oil.
- In a medium bowl, combine the shrimp, chili powder, garlic powder, and salt. Mix well. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet and cook the shrimp over high heat for 2 minutes per side, or until fully cooked. Set aside to cool.
- Roughly chop the cooked shrimp into small pieces.
- In a medium bowl, combine the chopped shrimp, room temperature cream cheese, chopped green onions, and lime juice. Mix well. Give it a taste and add salt and pepper if desired.
- Fill each bell pepper half with about ½ - 1 tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture, pressing the filling down gently to fill the bell pepper. Place the mini bell peppers on the baking sheet. Sprinkle a pinch of shredded cheese on each mini pepper. Bake for 10 minutes at 350F. Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
If you’re looking for more inspiration, try some of our other Shrimp Recipes. Whatever is on your menu, Biloxi Shrimp Co. can ship the delicious, wild-caught shrimp you need right away. Browse from our selections of wild-caught Gulf Coast shrimp, place your order and get ready to enjoy delicious fresh shrimp with family and friends today!