- 1 package of herb and garlic seasoning mix
- 1 bottle of Catalina dressing
- 1 cup real butter
- 6 garlic cloves – minced
- 2 pounds of Biloxi Shrimp, 16/20 headless shrimp
- Mix first four ingredients together and melt.
- Cut shrimp in half and place in baking pan.
- Pour mixture over and place under broiler for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Serve as is, or drape over your favorite pasta.
If you’re looking for more inspiration, try some of our other Shrimp Recipes. Whatever is on your menu, Biloxi Shrimp Co. can ship the delicious, wild-caught shrimp you need right away. Browse from our selections of wild-caught Gulf Coast shrimp, place your order and get ready to enjoy delicious fresh shrimp with family and friends today!