- 1 lb. of shrimp (or more as needed). This can be peeled and deveined or peeled and deveined with the tail on as pictured.
- 1 packet of taco seasoning (your choice) per pound of shrimp
- 4 tortillas per pound of shrimp
- Shredded mixed cheese and other tacos add-ons of your choice such as cilantro, onions, tomatoes or a spritz of lime
- Thaw shrimp, coat in taco seasoning (as specified on the packet), and cook in buttered pan until pink.
- Fill tortillas with shrimp, shredded cheese and other add-ons.
If you’re looking for more inspiration, try some of our other Shrimp Recipes. Whatever is on your menu, Biloxi Shrimp Co. can ship the delicious, wild-caught shrimp you need right away. Browse from our selections of wild-caught Gulf Coast shrimp, place your order and get ready to enjoy delicious fresh shrimp with family and friends today!