Cooking up some shrimp on the grill is one of our favorite summer pastimes, so make the most of the last days of the season and celebrate Labor Day weekend with our favorite grilled shrimp recipes, made as tasty as possible with mouthwatering Gulf shrimp from Biloxi Shrimp Co.!
Shrimp Kebabs on the Grill
Begin with our 2-lb. bag of Peeled & Deveined Tail-On Wild-Caught USA Shrimp, as well as any vegetables you want on your kebabs, like bell pepper, onion, zucchini or squash. Then, follow these steps:
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- In a medium bowl, combine your marinade ingredients of thyme, oregano, black pepper, cumin, garlic, pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, olive oil and lemon juice and then set aside.
- Add the shrimp into a large bowl and season with salt.
- Marinade shrimp with the mixture and use any extra on the vegetables.
- Alternate between threading the shrimp and vegetables onto the skewers.
- Grill for two to three minutes per side, or until vegetables are completely cooked.
Enjoy your kebabs over salad, rice or by themselves.
Grilled Garlic Shrimp
Start with one pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined. Then, mix up a marinade made with garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, tomato paste and fresh herbs. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix and allow shrimp to marinate at least 20 minutes before grilling. Preheat the grill to medium heat and grill them for two to three minutes on each side, being careful not to overcook. Drizzle with garlic butter and lemon juice and serve in a taco, over a salad or on some nachos.
Grilled Shrimp Flatbread
Try out a yummy twist on grilled shrimp with this Grilled Shrimp Flatbread recipe from Biloxi Shrimp Co.:
- 1 lb uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Pizza dough
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp Slap Ya Mama seasoning
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Zest of one lemon
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- 3 cloves finely chopped garlic
Start by preheating your grill to 500 degrees. While you’re waiting prepare your pizza dough, roll it out and set it aside on a pizza pan. Peel and devein shrimp (if they aren’t already) and set it aside in a bowl. If you use our Medium Peeled & Deveined Tail-Off Wild-Caught USA Shrimp , you can skip this step.
Then, halve the butter and melt it into two separate bowls. In one of the melted butter bowls, place the chopped garlic and baste the dough, and in the other bowl, mix the seasonings and parmesan. Toss the shrimp around to get it thoroughly coated then place mozzarella cheese, shrimp and any other toppings you’d like on your pizza. Cook the pizza in the grill until done and enjoy!
Contact Us Today for Gulf Shrimp
End summer strong with these shrimp recipes and then stock back up on shrimp for fall and winter recipes. Biloxi Shrimp Co. can ship our delicious wild-caught Gulf shrimp to customers all across the country. Contact us today to purchase our tasty Gulf shrimp for yourself!